9:00 - 17:00 (last entry by 16:30)
（When Monday is a national holiday, the museum is open on that Monday and closed the following Tuesday）
- Year-end holidays (December 27 - January 3)
- Open during Golden Week in May and national holidays.
Admission Fee（Permanent Exhibition）
- Group (20 or more).....300yen
- Senior citizens over the age of 65（with proof of age）
and high school students and younger.....free
*Special exhibitions require a separate admission fee.
*The special exhibition fee is also valid for collection exhibitions.
DENCHU ART MUSEUM
315 Ibara-cho,Ibara City,Okayama Prefecture, Japan 715-8601.
Get off at Ibara station on the Ibara-sen（Ibara Railway）.（about 10 min. by walking）
- JR Hakubi-sen（from Okayama or Kurashiki or Kasaoka）：change to the Ibara-sen at Kiyone station.
- JR Fukuen-sen（from Hiroshima or Fukuyama）：change to the Ibara-sen at Kannabe station.
Get off at Okayama or Hiroshima stations：change to the JR-hakubisen or JR-Fukuensen）
Get on an Ikasa-bus for Ibara at Kasaoka station,and get off at Ekimaedouri（Street in front of a station）bus stop.
Sanyou Expressway Kasaoka-IC.
Free parking in the west（along the National highway Route 313） and north（near the Denchu Park）of the museum.